Thank you for your understanding during the recent COVID-19 challenges. We are so grateful to our community, which has been incredible during these unprecedented times. We have been diligently preparing new protocols and are looking forward to resuming ‘normal’ operations on Monday, June 1st, 2020.
We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to ensure that our patients and staff remain healthy as we continue to serve our amazing community. Some changes include:
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment. Please inform us PRIOR to arrival if you or anyone in your household are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms in the last 3 weeks.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients.
- We may ask you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- We will take your temperature before your appointment.
- Every patient will be asked to gargle with Colgate Peroxyl mouth rinse before every procedure.
- You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- We have installed screens at the front desk for additional protection.
- Our treatment rooms will be equipped with Surgically Clean Air units. This system provides a medical-grade 6-stage filtration system. For additional info please visit https://www.scadental.com.
- Our premises will be disinfected throughout the day. As an additional precaution we will be using ULV foggers with hypochlorous acid. Please visit https://www.vectorfog.com/what-is-ulv/ and ecoloxtech.com for more information.
- There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call our office at (248) 689-9012 or visit our website at www.thanasasdds.com if you have any questions or concerns. Our team is working effortlessly to make this transition as smooth as possible for our patients and their families.
Dr. Thanasas & Team